Jim Tucker CERTIFIED ROLFER in Rhode Island.
One of the most effective forms of bodywork and body alignment techniques is called Rolfing®. People of all ages come for Structural Integration for:
- Provides relief from chronic and acute pain including back, neck, shoulders, hands, knees, and joints.
- Assists in recovery from auto accidents, sports injuries, surgeries, and other traumas.
- Improves postural conditions.
- Relieves stress-related issues, chronic tension, and headaches.
- Relieves repetitive stress injuries, tendonitis.
- Improves athletic performance and reduces injuries.
- Aids in self-exploration and body awareness.
Jim Tucker attended The Rolf™ Institute in Boulder Co. and currently practices holistic therapy in Greenville, Rhode Island.
From Route 44 near the Greenville and Gloucester town line, turn onto West Greenville Road. Drive a half-mile, then take a right onto Pineledge Road. This is a dirt road with a white farmhouse on the corner. Continue straight over the bridge. Our office is located at the first house on the right after the bridge. It is a red contemporary house with a detached garage.